Bach Natural Stress Relief for Pets - 0.7 fl oz
- Well-known by pet parents for safe, natural stress relief and recommended by veterinarians for calming your cat or dog during stressful situations
- Homeopathic, non-habit forming and alcohol-free solution that's easy to use and helps calm pets in stressful situations
- Great for animals that are afraid of everyday things like thunderstorms, fireworks, going to the vet or being groomed
- Helps pets after they’ve experienced a distressing event, such as separation anxiety, moving or getting lost
- Made from a combination of five flower remedies, including Star of Bethlehem, Rock Rose, Cherry Plum, Impatiens and Clematis
Country of Origin: United States
Ingredients: HPUS 5X dilution of Helianthemum nummularium, Clematis vitalba, Impatiens glandulifera, Prunus cerasifera, Ornithogalum umbellatum, glycerine, water.
Rescue Remedy Stress Relief Pet Supplement is well-known by pet parents for safe, natural stress relief. This homeopathic solution is alcohol-free and recommended by veterinarians for calming your cat or dog during stressful situations. It’s a must-have for animals that are afraid of everyday things like thunderstorms, fireworks, going to the vet or being groomed. Rescue Remedy also helps pets after they’ve experienced a distressing event, such as separation anxiety, moving or getting lost. It’s made from a combination of five flower remedies, including Star of Bethlehem, Rock Rose, Cherry Plum, Impatiens and Clematis. It’s easy to administer—just use the dropper to add a few drops to your pet’s water bowl.
About Bach: The BACH® ORIGINAL FLOWER REMEDIES* were developed by Dr. Edward Bach in the 1930s. Dr. Bach was a well respected Harley Street physician in the U.K. who believed that our emotional well-being has a huge impact on our overall health. By 1935 he had identified 38 negative states of mind and 38 corresponding flower remedies intended to counteract them. Each of these flower remedies encapsulates a particular feeling or emotion, providing a gentle, natural solution for the consequences of our hectic lifestyles. They can be used alone or combined with one another in order to suit your individual needs. Most of the flower remedies come from a variety of wild plants, trees and bushes originally identified and sourced by Dr. Bach himself, in and around Oxfordshire in the British countryside, with Olive and Vine sourced from their original locations across the Mediterranean. They are then sent to the Nelsons factory in Wimbledon, London where they are diluted and bottled according to the highest quality standards. Nelsons began its relationship with Dr. Bach in the late 1930s. Dr. Bach would personally deliver his remedies to Nelsons Homeopathic Pharmacy in London where they were sold. In 1993, this arrangement was made official, and today Nelsons still manufactures, bottles and sells BACH® ORIGINAL FLOWER REMEDIES according to Dr. Bach’s original methods.
* Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.