A La Maison Hand And Body Lotion - Honeysuckle - 5 fl oz
- The lotion is ultra-moisturizing for softer skin while the warm aroma of the honey brings a calming element.
- Our traditional French formula has just been enhanced with the finest most delicate argan oil and pure shea butter, creating a luxurious moisturizing lotion.
- Made with all natural ingredients and traditional methods, A La Maison Honeysuckle is gentle enough for regular use on all skin types. This product is free of parabens, phthalates and sodium lauryl sulfate and is manufactured using cruelty free methods.
- Made with vegetable oils, shea butter and argan oils, this perfect blend of healthy ingredients will make your skin feel smooth as a baby's bottom
- Our specially formulated lotion is rich yet non-sticky and absorbs quickly into the skin.
Attributes: Gluten Free
Ingredients: : Water, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Glycerin, Persea Gratissima, Avocado, Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii, Shea Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance Blend With Plant Extracts And/or Essential Oils, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin E, Xanthan Gum, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
Country of Origin: United States
Keywords: Cruelty-free, France, Hand Cream, Hydrate, Natural, Oil, Scented
Discover the long-lasting, soothing scent of a la maison de provence honey suckle hand and body lotion. The lotion is ultra-moisturizing for softer skin while the warm aroma of the honey brings a calming element. Our specifically formulated lotion is rich yet non-sticky and absorbs quickly into the skin.
About A La Maison de Provence: French Milled soap is known to be the finest quality. Not only is it plant based, but it is smooth on your skin and so gentle that it lathers very easily, even in hard water! The milling process is key to achieve the level of quality and homogeneity. In 2011, founder François Bogrand created A La Maison de Provence in the United States to revive the traditional 6-step French Milled Marseille recipe and offer the Finest Quality to prime American retailers and discerning American consumers. Today, A La Maison de Provence is one of the fastest growing body-care lines in North America.